Love is something we all need. Its not something kids need or something that we grow out of as we grow. Its something that keeps us going. There is a joy to be loved and there is a joy of loving others. Love is such a term which is now contaminated. It has its own meaning in each ones life based on what they have experienced and perceived in life.
What are the thoughts of God's Love among the Christians
- God is love
- God loves us always
- He gave his life because he loves us
- He loves us more than any man could love us
- His love is going to be there for eternity
- His love is unchanging
- His love is powerful
- He is Love
A normal person who has a relationship with Christ will agree to all that is said above about the love of God with his heart without a doubt. He is genuine about that thought of God and his love for him as a person.We all go through situations in life that try us to the core and we all are pushed to places of disappointment and discouragement in life because of so many factors in life. Have you ever examined how you feel in your everyday life?
HOW DO YOU PERCEIVE THE LOVE OF GOD?
- God gives cancer to teach endurance and patience
- He blesses us financially and meets our needs
- He kills the person with untimely death to make the family know that he is faithful
- He is always with us and will never leave us because he loves us
- God loves us but we have to obey his commands and be well behaved to receive his blessings
While reading you may disagree. But think of the last time you prayed for a person with cancer or sickness; the time when some one you knew had an untimely death; How did you deal with it?
- Was it solely God who was in the picture?
- Where is the fallen world and evil and Satan in the picture?
These simple questions should be asked and answers searched from the depth of us. They are formed by what we have been taught and heard. They form the firm foundation on which our life is based on and more importantly it dictates the way we see and relate to God.
LET US NOT JUST SING THIS BUT MEAN IT EVERY MINUTE OF OUR LIFE IN ALL SITUATION AND CIRCUMSTANCES.